Ananzi respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and catalogue subscribers to do the same. Ananzi may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the catalogue entries of catalogue subscribers who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide the Ananzi Webmaster with the following information:
* An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
* A description of where the material that you claim has been infringed is located on the site
* Your address, telephone number, and email address
* A statement by you that you believe, in good faith, that the disputed material has been used without the authorisation of the copyright owner, or authorised agent
* A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information furnished in support of your claim is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please forward the information to email@example.com.