- How do I make Ananzi my browser's default home page?
- How do I add the Ananzi logo to my site?
- How do I add the Ananzi search box to my site?
- How does Ananzi work?
- How do I get my site listed on Ananzi?
- How can I increase the ranking and/or searchability of my site?
- How often does Ananzi re-index/ re-visit sites?
- How can I change my site's details on Ananzi?
- How can I advertise on Ananzi?
- How can I retrieve more relevant results when searching Ananzi?
- What are meta tags and how do I add them to my site?
- How can I have my company's keyword-related banners and/or buttons running on Ananzi?
- How to add the Ananzi search toolbar to your browser?
- How do I add Ananzi as the default search in Internet Explorer 7?
- Do you have an Ananzi gadget for Windows Vista?
- How can I find stats for keywords searched on Ananzi?
How do I make Ananzi my browser's default home page?
A home page is the first page you see when you launch your browser after connecting to the Internet. It is also the page that comes up when you click on the "Home" button in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, Safari or any other browser. To make Ananzi your home page, simply click here.
Back to the top
How do I add the Ananzi logo to my site?
Copy the HTML code below into a page on your website where you want this logo to appear:
<a href="http://www.ananzi.co.za" target="_blank">
<img src="http://www.ananzi.co.za/images/new_full_logo.gif" width="180" height="95" border="0" alt="Ananzi - South Africa's no.1 search engine">